R.Y.D.E (Reach Your Destination Easily) Transit
How Does R.Y.D.E. Transit Work?
- Please schedule your rides at least 24 hours in advance to allow us to better serve you.
- When calling to schedule a ride, have your destination and appointment time available.
- Dispatch will schedule your ride and call you with your pickup time.
- Due to the nature of our services, this means we could arrive 15 minutes prior or 15 minutes after your schedule pick-up time.
- When you are done with your appointment, call for your return trip. Wait times will vary based on system demand.
- Check out the links below for more information on the counties and communities we serve.
R.Y.D.E. Transit Transportation
R.Y.D.E. Transit operates buses in Buffalo, Adams, Dawson, Franklin, Hamilton, Kearney, and Gosper counties and in the City of Ravenna. We provide public transportation to medical appointments, shopping areas, congregate dinners, and social activities. Services are open to the public at low-cost fares. All 12-passenger buses are lift equipped.
Please call (308) 865-5677 for more information or click below for the Fare Structure for each county:
R.Y.D.E. Transit Success Story
*Jan, an elderly woman living alone, began using R.Y.D.E. Transit for transportation to her chemotherapy treatments following a lumpectomy. Jan could not drive herself to and from treatment due to the effects of her medications. She said, “Without this service I would have had to move from my home to live with relatives in Omaha. Your drivers were compassionate and caring. One day, after a very bad bout of nausea, the driver even sat beside me in the van and held me while I cried. You have a wonderful service.”
*Name has been changed to protect customer privacy.